Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

4 Reasons I love Being Single



Gosh! I really do love being single. There is just so much freedom. I can spend more time with my wonderful friends and family.  Here are five reason why I love to live the single life, with pictures illustrations.




  1.  It always a good idea to make sure I have everything in my name. Cause I'm single and love to think about me. Not that I'm selfish. It's nice to have a lovely teddy bear in my own name.
  2. I also can take plenty of silly pictures and not worry about impressing a guy. I know I look crazy with this hat on, but it's all fun.


3. Of course it's always nice to have a guy buy flowers, but every once in a while buying flowers for myself
is great.Taking pictures of flowers are great too.



4. Throughout it all I really enjoy my lovely silly single life. There will come a day when I won't be single, but until then I will continue to be me.

Quote of the week:
I’m as single as a dollar and I’m not looking for change.
—Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment