Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello everyone I'm finally back to blogging again. Its been a couple of months since I've written my last blog post, and a lot has happen since then. I want to tell you all that I'm now a junior in college, and I'm taking more journalism classes. I'm also interning for the University's radio station, which I'm very excited about. The purpose of the blog is to inform you about the daily life and struggles of my college life. I will keep updating weekly. Make sure you keep coming back to visit http://lovepinkandlaugther.blogspot.com/. I'm bringing the blog back to life because I love blogging, and I love telling my personal stories about college life.  I know you're so exciting to see what I have in store for the upcoming weeks. After each posts, I will end it with a quote of the week because everyone needs a little inspiration.

Here's the quote:

"Thinking positively isn't about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment." 

No comments:

Post a Comment