Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

To Choose Love or Money?

Every day in Speech class the professor takes the class attendance along with a question of the day. On the second day of class, the question of the day was to choose between finding  love, but never to be rich, or to be rich and never fall in love. Every girl in the class chose love over money, except one older lady. When my name was called I chose money over love. The professor asked why, and I told her I'm used to being alone because I'm the only child. I also said that I can give back to others which would make me feel great.

After class I begin to think about the question of the day. Do I really want money over love? I've always wanted to have a successful career because I know what it is like to struggle. I do not want to be in love with someone, but scrapping by with the bills. Being rich, I can afford whatever I want and be comfortable.

Never finding love doesn't mean I won't find men along the way. So what, if I don't find true love. If I'm able to find some  men along the way then great . Some people search to find their one true love, but instead of searching start living. I do not think I will be miserable, I think I will be fine with my life. After all, being happy with my life and giving back to others will be fulfilling. Being alone means I will have fewer problem than being with someone else.

 Quote Of The Week:
“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”
—Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment