Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everything Happens For A Reason

After Spring Break time has really been the one thing I'm trying to cherish. The weeks are coming to a close and I really want to enjoy them. I'm trying to break away from all the bad energy. I really wish that I can make these last few weeks last forever. Every time the semester comes to an end, I always wonder what will become of my summer break.


 I always wanted a job during the summer, but I can never get one. For some reason employers hate college students. I guess I can try to get an internship, but I still have doubt ,but maybe that doubt is what's stopping me. Maybe something will prevail. When summer comes, I always feel stuck. I'm trying to leave the house and get a job and do something with myself, but something always keep pushing me back. Blogging is a great thing to do over the summer, but blogging is a hobby for me.

I would like to make blogging a job. However, I'm realizing that turning a blog into a paying job, may not happen for me. I still enjoy writing, and that's one reason why I continue to blog. Last summer when I did get a job, I remember hating the job so much that I quit. I never felt so relief to do nothing and be stuck in the house.


I do have faith that whatever happens this summer, it will be the best thing for me. I will enjoy it to the fullest.  I guess the saying is true. Everything happens for a reason. Most of the reason we may not even know, but we have to learn to be fine with it. I will enjoy these last few weeks of school, and I will enjoy this summer, no matter what happens.


 Quote Of The Week

The most important thing is to enjoy your life  to be happy it's all that matters.

—Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment