Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Week of Randomness


This week I want to be random. Last week was pretty hectic and this week I know I can goof off a bit. One thing that I am so happy about is delivering my last speech for speech class. The speech was a persuasive speech and my topic was to persuade the audience to learn a second language.  I started the speech off speaking in Korean which I totally mess up.

 However I manage to pick to well on the rest of the speech. I made a B on the speech. That was the only major obstacle I faced this week.  Some of you are thinking that wasn't much of a hard obstacle, but to me to almost be done with speech is a huge weight off my shoulders.

In the above video, I continue to talk about randomness. I share with you my new collection which is nail polish. I also talk about an old Disney show. I know this may surprise some of you, but I don't everything Disney does.

The video is as random as this post I'm typing and as random as my life. Have a great week everyone!

Quote Of The Week

“Tell me,
Do you feel the way I feel?
'Cause nothing else is real
In the La La Land machine"

Demi Lovato 

No comments:

Post a Comment