Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

My Favorite Items

Above is a video of my favorite items that I use on a daily basis. Each day, I use these items. I feel as though my day is not complete until I use the items.

Perfume: I think, once you've found the right perfume scent, it gives a little boast to your confidence.  I like scents that are fruity and I especially like cotton candy scents. I remember wanted this perfume last year, and I felt great once I finally got it.

Face Cleanser: I think this item is optional to some. I know many women who do not wash their face in the morning. In fact, I used to only wash my face with dove soap, until a friend's mother, who works with Avon, told me soap dries your skin. After that advice, I never wash my face with soap again.

Moisturizer:  This item, i recently started using on a daily basis. I only start because my mom told me the importance of using moisturizer on a daily basis. I use to think that moisturizer were for older women, but now I see many women in their early twenties using it.

Tell Me. What are some of your favorite items that you use on a daily basis?

Quote of The Week

“If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.”
Carl Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment