Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I'm Not A Disney Fan

Why am I not a Disney fan? Don't get confused, I watch Toy Story, Mulan, A Bug's Life, and The Lion King, and I love those movies. However, I'm not a fan of the current Disney movies. Heck, I still haven't watch some of the older ones like The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, and Finding Nemo.

 I know some 90's kids are collapsing in their chairs to discover a fellow 90's kid who haven't seen some of the most amazing early 2000s Disney movies. I don't know why, but I was never interested. I've never been the type of person who would waste ten dollars to see an animated movie.

I'll wait until it comes on T.V. Recently, everywhere I look on a social media site, I've seen girls posting about the latest Disney movie Frozen. I refuse to watch the movie because of the hype that is surrounding it. If I see one more girl post about the "Let It Go" song from Frozen, I just might break my laptop screen. Actually, I will never do that. In fact, I may comment and tell them to let it go, literally.

 I just do not understand why people put so much hype into the movie. As a matter of fact, Frozen may be a great movie, but if I see the movie I'm going to be super critical because of the overexposure that it's receiving. Hopefully, my hard heart towards Disney movies will soften. Maybe I should have a Disney movie night, to better understand the importance of those films.

Quote Of The Week:

I'm like a shooting star. I've come so so far. I can't go back to where I used to be.
—Princess Jasmine (From Disney's Aladdin, one of my favorite Disney movies)

No comments:

Post a Comment