Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

It's Bittersweet



It's the end of the semester. As much as I want to shout for joy that the school year is coming to a close part of me will miss certain moments in the semester.  I wish I had something to look forward over the summer break, but like always the summer break is one big snooze fest. Below is a list of things I will and will not miss about the semester ending.



Miss

Friends- I've spent a great deal of time with my friends this year. I have more friends in college than I do back home so I will miss my college friends the most.

Working- I actually had a job in college. It was nice to make my own money for once.

Being Away From Home- It was a great escape to be away from home for a while. I felt independent, and I've grown a lot since high school.

Movie Nights- Movie nights with my friends is the one thing I will miss the most. We would have them often and it was enjoyable. 

Professors- The professor this year were all pretty good. Although I hated the work, the classes were fun. One class that I've liked was my Intro to Communication class because I've learn about the media. I also enjoyed the lecture.

Won't Miss

Food- There's nothing like home cooked meals.

Morning Classes- I would sometimes get only 5 hours of sleep. I will not miss that.

Staying On Campus- The one bad thing about not having a car is I would have to stay on campus most of the time. I've never gotten much oppurtunties to leave the campus.

Studying- I hate studying.

Sharing A Bathroom- I will not miss sharing a bathroom with other girls. I like my own privacy. In fact, the only privacy I got was taking a shower.

Stress- The added stress of registering for class this year really took a toll on me in the beginning of the semester.

This semester had it's ups and down, but thanks to God I made it. Although there were many memorable moments, I'm glad to see it come to end. It's time for a new chapter in my life called summer. 

Below is a video, I've made to add to the post. Sorry for the low volume the wall are very thin, and I was afraid my suitemates would think I was talking to myself.



Quote Of The Week


"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.”
Shauna Niequist 









No comments:

Post a Comment